Thursday, June 25, 2015

TTS45 An Elegant Christmas

Welcome back to 'Tis the Season... Where it's Christmas all year long! Every other week we bring you a Sketch, Color or Inspiration Challenge. Our Challenges run from Thursday to the following Tuesday.

Before we get to this week's Challenge we'd like to introduce our new Design Team members...


"Hi Everyone! Peggie Sue Jackson here ~ I’m 39 and holding.  I've been crafting in one way or another since I was kid. Paper crafting since I was in college, back then, our sorority did a lot of doodling and used a lot of flat stickers! LOL. I live in North Georgia with my hubby (my loyal supporter), my son (“Wildman” my biggest fan), our three cats, and our dog. We have two older kids that have moved up and out (college and the Army.)

I’ve always had a love for all sorts of crafts: paper-crafting, sewing, wood working, decorating and cooking. I love the escape that crafting provides ~ cheap therapy really! I'm super excited to be part of the TTS Design Team. I can’t wait to see all of your creative ideas, to inspire and to be inspired! "


"Hello! I'm Lynnea - Scientist, stamper and lover of all things Christmas! I have a degree in forensic biology and I tutor math and science at a local private school. I'm married to a fantastic man and I've been creating cards since I was 13. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Christmas! Winter and I are best friends!"


"Hello, I'm Jayme! I'm married and wear many different hats.... a stay at home mom of 2, student, a roller derby player in North Pole Alaska, a veteran and a paper crafter!"


Now let's get Crafty.... This week we have a Color Challenge for you.....Navy, Sand and Concord. Feel free to use any shade of these colors you may have.. just get as close as you can.  Remember your project needs to be a Christmas one!



Navy, Sand & Concord

We do have a few challenge guidelines* we'd like to ask you to follow:
  • Your project must be a new Christmas project created for this challenge.
  • You may use any brand of product that you have in your stash. 
  • If you combine challenges please limit it to no more then 4 including ours.
  • Please provide a link back to our challenge or use the challenge graphic within your post.
  • Have fun!!! 
The Challenge is open until July 7th @ 12pm EST. Check out what the Design Team created below to get you started... We can't wait to see what you create!

__________________







Lynnea Hollendonner


Jayme Ziemer


Peggie Sue Jackson

* We reserve the right to delete any links not following the challenge guidelines above




No comments:

Post a Comment