Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Shooting Stars, Winner and a Big Thank You for TTS16!

Before we dive into our Shooting Stars for this week and the announcement for the winner of the prize pack we want to thank our friends Lauren and Stef at Jingle Belles for joining us for a Christmas cross over! They are two wonderfully creative gals and it was an absolute pleasure to work with them!

We'd also like to thank everyone who played along with the challenge. You all submitted FANTASTIC projects and you sure made it hard to pick our Shooting Stars! Because we had such a great turnout each design team member picked a card that stood out to them. Without further ado, here are the Shooting Stars for TTS16!

 
 
Lisa says:  I choose card #17, Patti Corriere. It's so awesome! I love the colors, the paper, the image, the silver star in the background, the star punches with the DSP, showing through. Perfect card!
 
 
Angel says: I choose number 10, Creative Stampin with Cindy. I have always loved that Santa Clause and her perfectly tied ribbon makes the card all around amazing
 
 
Sara says: The bright, nontraditional Christmas colors really drew my eyes to Claire's card, and I love the embossed snowflakes with all the bling. Lovely card, Claire.
 
 
Lisa says: Debbie's lovely card keeps drawing me back. I love the colors she chose, they look lovely with the digital image she used on her card!
 
Holly Endresses Pick:
 
Holly says: These penguins are too cute!! I love the clean look of the card and the sentiment!
 
 
 
Ok, are you ready to see who won the prize pack? Drumroll please.......
#12, Claire Broadwater! Congratulations Claire, please email us your address at tistheseasonstamping@yahoo.com so I can get your prize mailed out to you!
Thank you again to everyone who joined in the fun for our Christmas cross over with Jingle Belles! We hope you'll come back tomorrow, we have a great inspiration photo coming up!
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, Sara for picking my card! I am thrilled and so proud to display your badge on my blog! Also, thank you for the prize, too! I can't believe I won something! Congratulations to all the winners and so happy to join in on your great challenges! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on the win, Claire!

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Lisa, for choosing my card!! I'm so thrilled!!
    Looking forward to playing with TTS again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, its a lovely card!

      I sure hope to see you play along with us again!

      Delete