Wednesday, March 12, 2014

TTS11 Shooting Star!

We'd like to thank Jen Mitchell for joining us as guest designer for February! She created some stunning projects and we sure hope you went by her blog and showed her some love!

This week our Shining Star is Kathe @ Kathe's Adventures!



Congratulations Kathe!

Thanks to everyone who plays along with us, and again a big thank you to Jen Mitchell for joining us as a guest designer!

We hope to see everyone back here tomorrow, we'll have a color challenge for you!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - thanks, ladies! I'm home for the second day with an earache, stuffy/runny nose, etc, and I was just thinking it might cheer me up if I make a Christmas card or two - then I saw this, and you totally cheered me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Kathe! Sorry you're under the weather but glad we could brighten your day a bit!

      Delete
    2. Hope you're feeling better soon, Kathe! It's never fun being sick. :(

      Delete