Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Only 1 more day!!!


One more day till our first challenge!!! We are so excited... Today we are introducing our last design team member Holly Endress.


Holly's blog ~ Hollybeary Creations

Hi everyone... I'm Holly, you may know me from some other challenges on the block. I'm excited to start this new Challenge adventure with the Co - Creator Lisa Johansen. She loves everything about Christmas and I love everything about a good card challenge. 

I've been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for 10 years and an avid Stamper for about 25. Besides my love for paper crafting I'm also a foodie and a Nail Polish Hoarder...lol I live in the Northern Tier of PA on the NY Boarder aka the middle of nowhere. I've been married to my husband for 17 years and we have two Boys 11 & 8. 

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone creates with our Challenges here at 'Tis the Season. Be sure to come back tomorrow for our first Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment