Monday, September 30, 2013

Say Hi to Anastasia!!


We are continuing our introductions this week as we get ready for our Big Launch on Thursday.. Say Hello to Anastasia Radloff.


Anastasia's Blog  ~ Stampin' Blondie

Hi everyone and greetings from Italy! My name is Anastasia and I am a US Stampin' Up! demonstrator living in Europe.  My husband is in the US Air Force and is stationed at Aviano Air Base, Italy.  We have lived here since July of 2012 and will be here until 2015.  I work for the Air Force as a civilian government worker and of course, a Stampin' Up Demo!  I have been a demo for almost 3 years and love every minute of it.  Due to Italian laws I am unable to sell while living here (which broke my heart when I found out!), but I still create for fun and for my friends as gifts.

My husband is currently deployed so I get to fill my time in my stamp room all I want! We love to travel (have been to 10 countries so far since living here) and I will get the to opportunity to attend Stampin' Up European Convention in November! Its rare for a US demonstrator to get that opportunity so I am VERY excited! 

When I am not working or stamping, my time is spent volunteering with Girl Scouts.  I am our councils Co-Committee Chair as well as our Adult & Girl Awards Recognition Chair.  I love volunteering with the Girl Scouts and since we have no children of our own, just two adorable miniature dachshunds, I am able to volunteer with an organization I am very passionate about!

I look forward to seeing everyone's beautiful creations!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete