Monday, September 30, 2013

Let's meet Sara & Lisa!


Today we are welcoming 2 more Designers.. Sara & Lisa R. 


Sara Hoogendorn ~ Simply Sara Stampin'

Hi Everyone! My name is Sara and I'm a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator from Michigan. I'm married to a wonderful guy who has encouraged my stamping and spoils me a lot. We have three children that I home schooled most of their school years and finally saw my baby graduate last spring! 

Now my only babies are our two mini dachshunds that are way too spoiled. Since I quit my part time job this summer I'm focusing on growing my Stampin' Up! business, volunteering in different areas at my church and spending time with my family.



Lisa Runyon ~ The Mane Idea

Hi, Paper Crafters. I am Lisa R., and I am a lifetime lover of crafts. I have been making things for as far back as I can remember. Even as a young child, I loved to make stuff. The only problem was I would get tired of one medium and feel compelled to move on to something new. Then I got into the IDEA of scrapbooking. I bought lots of stuff to create a scrapbook, but I never really finished a scrapbook. And then I was introduced to card-making through a Stampin' Up. 

 It's been over five years now, and I haven't looked back! I LOVE everything about it. I love having a finished product in a short time. I love the large variety of techniques I can use, the tons of products available, and the joy that I give when I give the gift of a beautiful hand-made card. I've been blogging the past few years, and I love that, too. I get so many ideas from the scores of talented card makers who willingly share their ideas. I love sharing my ideas, and I must admit that I get a big kick out the the comments that are left on my blog. 

 I am honored and thrilled to be a part of the design team for this new blog challenge. It's been something I've been working towards for awhile and am so excited to be a part of this amazing team. I am a full time high school teacher and wife to a wonderful man. We have lots of four legged children (four at the moment, 2 felines, 2 canines), and we also work frequently at our church to support the work going on in our community.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ladies! Nice to meet the other design team members! Sara- I have two miniature dachshunds as well! I have two boys one brown dapple and one black and tan dapple! Can't wait to see your designs each week!

    Anastasia aka Stampin' Blondie :)

    ReplyDelete