Sunday, September 29, 2013

Design Team Introductions

Welcome to 'Tis the Season! Before we kick off our first challenge on Thursday, Oct.3 we'd like to spend some time introducing our design team to everyone. We've got a great group of ladies ready to provide some terrific Christmas inspiration!

Today we'll start off our introductions with Lisa J. Here is what she had to say:

 
 
Hello there! I'm Lisa J, and I live just north of Wasilla Alaska with my husband, our 3 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 guinea pigs....along with the many wild creatures that meander through my yard! I've been stamping off and on since 1994 and have been a SU demonstrator for about 10 yrs, with a small break in 2010. A Christmas challenge blog is actually what got me into blogging a few years ago! You can find my blog HERE.
 
I LOVE Christmas and go all out for it. Holly, another DT member, used to live one street away from me and she can verify that I go pretty nuts for the holiday :) I especially love Christmas cards. In today's age of social media and the internet I think its even more important to keep the tradition of sending Christmas cards alive. There is nothing better than getting a pretty Christmas card in the mail!
 
I am absolutely thrilled to be a part of the 'Tis the Season team!

No comments:

Post a Comment